Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 9-Hyeopje Beach

It's Tuesday, almost noon and I'm here at Gwakji Beach. I've almost completed my travels around Jeju. It's very windy but the sun is shining brightly. Last night I arrived at Hyeopje
Beach. I set up my tent there. I would say that it's the best beach area in Jeju. It may seem a bit crowded late in the afternoon but once night falls it's fairly quiet. It's amazing how shallow the water is here. In the morning at around 8:30am, I had the chance to go and swim and have the beach to myself. In between beaches are these areas where you can have your own private beach. That's where I snicked out until the water was actually above my head. It seemed like I was half way towards the island in front of the beach. That was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment