Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 7 Jeju Island Summer Adventure 2011


Olle#10 was the course where I walked with Yuna. She's a 21 year old college student from Seoul who's spending a few days in Jeju by herself. She seem to be a free spirit who could converse in English well. She walked with me all the way. I did enjoy her company. I asked most of the questions about her family, education, hobbies and random things. Funny thing is I don't think she was going to ask for my name.

One of Olle #10's feature is Mt. Songaksan where we climbed to the top. It was a beautiful view. I remember saying to myself "Too much beauty-it's beauty overload." Yuna and I finished the course in 5 hours. After a few minutes of trying to find the end point of Olle #10, we managed to ask questions about a guest house. Olle Staff recommended the Sunflower Guest House, which is owned by a U.K. and Korean couple. It's a fairly new guesthouse. We had SamGyupSal for 10,000 WON. Hostel guests ate together which was quite a unique experience. After an hour of chatting, I was off to bed.

It's Sunday morning. My mom's birthday is today. I head to Marado, the southern most part of South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment